The Cotswolds Explorer
The Downton Abbey Matinee Explorer, Cotswolds Gold and The Cotswolds River Thames Explorer.
Day One: Meet the Blue Badge guide at midday on the Sunday for a 2-
Day Two: On Monday morning after a big cooked breakfast we’re off to enjoy some Cotswolds Gold. Enjoy a scenic tour with the Blue Badge guide through the Gloucestershire Golden Valleys -
Day Three: On Tuesday morning following breakfast we check out and head off to trace the origin of the mighty River Thames including a short cruise to the highest navigable point on the Thames at Lechlade and a visit to Fairford to see England’s only complete set of mediaeval glass and enjoy a 2 course lunch & coffee before heading home at 3.30pm.
• 2 nights DBB at the 4* Alexandra House
• 10 singles free of single supplement
• Free organiser place
• Free driver room, meals and parking
• Blue Badge guide for three days
• All entrance fees & cruise fares
• 2 Course lunch days 1 & 3
• 100% Passenger Payment Protection
• Free GTO Liability Insurance
Minimum 25 people
Alexandra House Hotel is a modern and stylish 4* hotel set in 20 acres of beautiful Cotswolds countryside at Wroughton, 4.5 miles from Swindon. The hotel offers a sophisticated restaurant and bar with a comfortable lounge area and indoor pool, sauna, exercise room and tennis courts.
Call for price