ESSEX JAZZ CHRISTMAS -
Here is a splendid programme of activities, entertainments and tours to bring your folk together for a very enjoyable four days before Christmas Stay three nights at the Park Inn by Radisson Palace, Southend on Sea and enjoy Finders Keepers -
Day One: Arrive Battlesbridge Antiques Centre midway between Chelmsford and Southend. There are 80 antiques dealers and a hotch potch of cafes and a micro-
Day Two: Today with the Blue Badge Tour Guide we explore a landscape of lonely creeks, wide horizons and huge skies. The Denge is to Essex what the Romney Marsh is to Kent.
An optional ten minute walk to a smugglers' chapel, free time for lunch in yachty Burnham-
Day Three: Free day today. Have a lie in and a leisurely breakfast before exploring Southend. There are seven miles of beaches and the pier for the walkers, the museum and art galleries for the bohemians, the penny slots in the Kuursal for the nostalgic and plenty of pubs and restaurants for the sybarites. This evening a Gala Dinner with the Paul Higgs Quartet with A Brief History of Jazz. Please see page 106 for show information.
Day Four: One last treat. A visit and gardening masterclass at RHS Hyde Hall on how to up the interest in your garden in winter. There's a really good cafe restaurant on site for lunch before heading home at 2.30pm.
• 3 nights 4* Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
• Your choice of coach company
• 15 single rooms free of supplement
• Blue Badge Tour Guide 1 day
• Finders Keepers Antique Hunt Game
• Crisp tenner for antiques game
• RHS Hyde Hall with Master Class
• A Brief History of Jazz Gala Dinner
• Free organiser place across the tour
• Up to 1 in 10 free as you fill the coach
• Driver room, meals & parking
• 100% Passenger Payment Protection
• Free GTO Liability Insurance
First night is Sunday Nov & Dec 2019 & selected dates 2020
The stylish 4* Park inn by Radisson Palace stands on Southend's Western Esplanade looking out over the Sea which is what they call the Thames here. The 137 colourful hotel rooms have free Wi-
£499pp Minimum 25 people